Waste Management

Notification of Hazardous Waste Activity Form

When notifying the State of South Dakota of hazardous waste activity, please use the form below:

Notification of Hazardous Waste Activity Form

Complete, sign, and mail the form (with original signature) to:

Jennifer Foster
Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Joe Foss Building
523 East Capitol Avenue
Pierre, South Dakota 57501

The notification may also be submitted electronically using the myRCRAid system at:

If you have questions about this list, contact the Hazardous Waste section by e-mail or by calling (605) 773-3153.