Waste Management

Radioactive Materials and Radiation Machines

All industrial use radiological sources or radiation producing machines are required to be registered with the DANR. It's a registration requirement, not a license per se as the DANR does not have regulatory authority for the licensing. It's a one page form that must be submitted to DANR. The form describes the activity of the source/radiation output of the machine along with the location that they're being used at and the safety person/owner that is responsible for them.

The registration form can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Radioactive Materials and Radiation Machine Registration Form