Weather Damaged Grain Information
Regulatory Compliance and Enforcement
DANR Compliance and Enforcement programs ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations through the following activities:
- Inspection Conduct labeling, sampling, analysis, storage, distribution, registration, manufacturing, production, preparation, packaging and recordkeeping inspections to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Enforcement Conducts investigations of alleged feed and animal remedy law violations on its own initiative or in response to a complaint from the public and assesses penalties against violators.
- Licensing/Registration Licenses commercial feed manufacturers and guarantors to insure compliance with state and federal law. Registers animal remedy products to insure compliance with state and federal law.
- 2009 No Feed Investigations
- 2010 Feed Investigations by County
- 2011 Feed Investigations by County
Animal Remedy Program Form
Animal Remedy Program Online
Feed Program Forms
Feed Program Online