Conservation Commission

Conservation Commission Grants, Loans, and Forms

  • Conservation Grants
  • Any South Dakota organized Conservation District can apply for a Coordinated Natural Resources Conservation Grant to fund projects that conserve the state's natural resources.

  • Conservation Loans
  • Conservation Revolving Loans are available to Conservation Districts for equipment, trees, plant materials and supplies for their programs. Conservation Tillage loans are available to Conservation Districts for tillage, grass seeding, and harvesting equipment.

  • Grant Forms
  • Grant Application Form, Reimbursement Request Form, and Substitute W-9 Form.